Re: [ST] re Summer wear---Thanks

The latest issue of Motorcycle Consumer News tested vented riding
jackets with the Joe Rocket Phoenix and the Teknic Supervent being rated
a Recommended buy and the First Gear Mesh Tex a Best Buy.  All of these
list in the $129-$139 range.  The Brosch was not tested, but i was not
impressed by what I fond on their web site.

I just got a pair of Phoenix pants from New Enough, but have not tried
them out yet.

Also, MCN has  a test on the new FJR1300.  Triumph needs to address this
threat with an updated Trophy I think..

Dave Bardell