[ST] GenMar Question

I'm going to be installing GenMar risers onto my 2001 Sprint ST.
Everything that I read about the install stated that a longer front brake
hose was included.  I ordered through AZ Motorsports and when I did not
receive a longer hose with my order, I called them and they contacted
GenMar.

The answer that I received was that for the 2001 Sprint ST, you do not need
a longer front brake hose.  They said that this is only necessary for the
1999 and 2000 model.

I am going to re-verify this tonight, but looking at it yesterday, there
did not appear to be enough slack in the front brake hose to allow for the
installation of the GenMars.  Has anyone with a 2001 Sprint ST done this
install, and did you need a longer brake hose?  Please reply off-list (or
cc: me off list) if possible.  TIA

Tad Gralewski   tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01 Triumph Sprint ST - Allison
95 ST1100 - STress-Reliever  STOC #1539
01 Kawasaki KLR 650
93 CBR1000F - The Black Whale - R.I.P. (rebuild in progress)
http://tad.gralewski.com
The best things in life that you find are
those things you never went looking for. - RTG