Re: [ST] Track Day on the ST!

Scott,

The ST is great to take on a track (twisty ones with short straights are the best;
hitting top speed isn't my thing nor the ST's) . The only issue is ground
clearance. The hero blobs will wear off in no time!. And if you have panniers be
sure to raise the exhaust or it will scrape too. It is worth hardening the
suspension slightly, but don't overdo it. Remember, you can tweak settings between
runs, if necessary. Some addicts also lower tyre pressure by 100 grs.
There's nothing to be concerned about. Just enjoy,

Euan