[ST] Off-topic question for blokes

Hello out there, across the pond.
I would like to buy a swing set for my sister's two kids.
They live in Whitehaven, on the western coast, just below
Scotland. I believe the nearest large city is Manchester.

Anyway, could someone in England please advise me as to where
I might purchase the set, and perhaps a range of pricing I
Might expect. I think it will need two swings, and be fairly
Sturdy, Please reply off-list. My apologies for offending
Anyone about non-ST content. Thanx in advance.
reddawgst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

RedDawg & Flash