[ST] denim jean riding pants?

About a year ago I saw some denim riding jeans (not Draggin jeans) in a BMW
mag that had some very good looking padding sewed into the legs. They looked
to have a fairly tight fit. I think they were padded in the knees and hips.
The padding was very obvious and looked like panels. I have looked
everywhere I can imagine and I haven't found anything like them. Does anyone
have any knowledge of what I saw? I think there was a matching denim jacket
as well.
Mike Benzon