RE: [ST] Ken Mitchell Tires, again

" I did experience just a touch of two-wheel drift in a
(wet) 95mph sweeper, but otherwise the rain was managed well by the
Metzelers. YMMV"

Sounds like the whole morning portion of the Saturday TAA ride ;-)

I do think we made the RIGHT choice though!

While the majority of the pollyannas rode the slab from Hampton NH, to Danbury
CT Mr. Mitchell led four adventurous  (and fortunate) souls along the back and
by roads of western Mass, and CT.  The pavement finally dried shortly before
Great Barrington, but, as Ken mentioned the damp day never slowed the pace (just
ask the environmental police that we unwittingly strafed on a portion of
rte112).   All said and done, when I returned home sat. night I had 548 miles on
the clock.

A Fun day was had by all!

Jay Welsh
'00Sapphire ST