[ST] mobile1 - NOT OIL!

Do ya'll foloow the manual to the 'T' (pun intended)
and run mobile anti-freeze or do you run a different
brand.

I'm planning on flushing mine and starting over
afresh, among doing other things like oil change
soon...but I am just curious if the other name brand I
got (major brand, but memory is failing me - do
remember it's orange and not green though) for my car
will be ok?

I know the big T and Mobile probably had some sort of
mutual back scratching going on when they printed my
manual (they no longer call for Mobile products,
right?), and that's why it's in there, but like I
said, I'm curious.

Thanks in advance for your feedback/input.