Re: [ST] Dealers, maintenance and a job not so well done.

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Anderson, Neil G (CPR) wrote:

> When is the Emberson-Duncan Triumph dealership opening its doors then?
> Sorry Brian, I don't know your last name or I'd have added it too!

First of all, you are going to get Steve all misty eyed on this one.
Secondly, we need one or two things, first I need a green card,
secondly, anyone out there with a spare million or so?

Steve and I have already discussed it, Steve would be the GM/Lead Sales
stud, I would get Service and parts. I would of course get to do some
wrenching, but primary concern would be to ensure the techs treated the
bikes like they where there own.

I do not really want to get into some the the stuff I am seen. Everything from
loose bolts a car wheel, un-bled breaks, work not done according to schedule.

In fact, has anyone had a 12k service that actually included a fork oil
change, in Dallas the line seems to be, ahh, don't worry about it, it's
fine.

must stop, before I get into full rant mode.

With the purchase of the Yammi I am sure I will be learning a lot more
about topics such as fork oil, seals etc.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 14 months old, 21,400 miles)
 '00 Yamaha WR400F
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500