broke bike

     My name is Larry I bought a 02 Sprint ST BRG Feb 4,nothing could have
been any better for the first 6000 miles. I've been changing the oil and
doing my own service checks, just taking it to the dealer to check for
stored DTC's (freebie) While Craig was doing this for my 6000 checkup,i
asked what tune it had in it. He looked it up and it said to the best of my
memory was some 1's 2's and zeros but i beleive the last two numbers were
07. I told him that i never heard of that one, he called Chris at Triumph
who said get that thing out of there here's  a  good one (yada yada blaa
blaa 13) They said better performance,im thinking it couldn't get better but
come to think of it give me something that gets 500 miles a gallon and goes
faster than a speeding bullet, why not?
     The morning after was the first time she didn't fire right up,got harder
to start with time when she was cold. Started backfireing and smoking about
a week later. I called Craig told him my sad story he called Triumph. They
wanted me to check the air filter thinking I put to much oil in. When
standing the bike straight up it splits the 0 right past the 2 xx so maybe a
tad to full but the filter is clean. Now the bike wont start. I took it to
the dealer he's been checking sensors  and throwing parts at it even a new
computer (he said $1000) its showed no stored DTC's. My dealer and two techs
at Triumph seem to be stumped. He gave me a Mr. Harmons phone no. well be
talking in the morning. I think he is Operation Manager in Georgia.
      Anyway I told Craig how knowlegeable you folks are so he asked me to
see if you guys had any ideas. Also this is my first time to email if this
reaches you'll and is up to the standard required (i wouldn't know a HTML if
it hit me in the face)providing i get my bike back someday,i'd like to join
this thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW I live a little north
of Little Rock Ar.