Re: [ST] broke bike

Couple of questions to ask:

1. Does the bike appear to have power?
2. Can you bump start the bike?
3. If you can bump start does the bike run properly?

I had an issue after the dealer did some maintenance and I thought that they
had done something wrong.  They checked out the computer for codes, no codes
found, went over every thing that they had done and still found no problems.
  Turned out that a wire for my clutch cutout switch had pulled loose at a
connector pin.  It took the dealer 5 days to find the issue as no one ever
suspects a problem with wiring.