Re: [ST] Hope your Friday is better than this.

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:58:45 -0700, Matt Knowles wrote:
>Sprint. On the way out of Ferndale, I hit a bird. Nothing big, and
..
>way to Eureka doing about 70mph, I got a flat rear tire. This on my
>new D220 that has about 400 miles on it. What is with this happening
>to NEW tires all the time? Picked up something right between the...
>
>Definitely bad motorcycle karma day. Maybe it's good the Western
>Rallye isn't coming here. I would have been in a bad mood.

Matt, Sorry to hear about the bird and the flat. Besides the mood, I
hope you are unhurt.

It felt like bad motokarma day to me. I was going to ride in today as
I had all week. While watching  the end of the US Germany game then
watching the tape of the earlier match (Eng vs Brasil) happened on to
a couple traffic reports. Man it looked bad on the Bay Bridge. I
could only imagine what the evening commute coming out of SF was
going to be like.

Tai
'00RS le pample-mousse