Tool Kit

Well folks,

I done screwed the pooch.  That is, I somehow lost the tool kit that came
with my RS.  I went to change my oil and do some other checks over the
weekend and I looked under the seat and it was gone.  My rain suit and
owners manual were there, but no tool kit.  I ransacked the garage but came
up zero.  Not a suprise since the garage is such a mess.  Looked in the tank
bag and even the soft bags I havent used since last year.  Maybe the wife
sold it at the last garage sale.

Anyway, its not that big a deal, I'll just build my another one with better
quality tools.  All the standard stuff is no problem, what I am worried
about is this; were there any specialty tools in there I won't remember
until it is too late.

Your assistance please,

Regards,

John