[ST] Back from Western Rallye

Since I live less than 300 miles from Montrose, the site of the Western Rallye,
I'm probably the first one back.

We had a great time!  There were no wrecks or other mishaps of any kind, except
a lone policeman on Saturday.  After passing a bus and coasting back down
toward the speed limit, a cop going the other direction gave me a stern gesture
to slow down.  I believe the same cop gave a warning to two other groups that
day, in that same area.  No tickets, though (I think).

Friday's ride took us south from Montrose, through Ouray, then over 11,008 foot
Red Mountain Pass.  After coming down the south side of the pass, we touched
the edge of Silverton at an elevation of around 9300 feet, then back up again,
over Molas Divide at 10,910 feet.  Then, a slight descent and up once again,
over 10,460 foot Coal Bank Hill Pass.  Winding down toward Durango at approx.
6500 feet, we passed within sight of one of the three major wildfires in
Colorado.  This one is just northeast of Durango.  The worst of it was further
east, so we didn't really ride through any smoke.  Several of us saw a
helicopter dip a bucket into a lake and head up toward the fire.