[ST] Racetech, Ohlins, and L.A. Freeways

On the much discussed suspension fixes topic, I'm looking for some mods
which will help me eliminate the wretched pogo stick effect I get from
the joints between concrete slabs on the 10 freeway (east of the city)
and some other L.A. area superslabs.  Any ideas on how to significantly
reduce or eliminate this?  Happens on both ends but I think the rear is
worse, and not sure how to tell if this is a compression, rebound, or
spring rate thing, but would much appreciate thoughts of others who ride
on long stretches of graded concrete and have had any luck minimizing
the effect...

 -- J