Re: [ST] Thanks for GenMar Help, and Race Tech

BUT be aware that Racetech uses Triumph's published DRY weight as a
starting point.. 456lbs dry  then they add 35 lbs for rider gear and a half
tank of fuel this gives a wet weight of 491 pounds including gear !!!  this
is of course wrong and will lead you to choosing springs which are to light
DAMHIK...  Anyway an ST, wet, weighs about 520lbs. Add in 30lbs for a 2 bag
setup 50 for three bags. Also figure in about 10lbs for rider gear.  The
correct front springs for anyone weighing 200lbs or better are the 1kg
springs.

Erik