Re: [ST] 04 Daytona - Hayabusa killer? Make mine a 3 pot

Oh yeah, that sounds good ! But a 4? I'd rather see them put something like
Foggy's triple in there. If he can do it in such a short period of time
with minimal resources (well, with resources that don't compare to
Triumph's) then surely the boys & girls in Hinckley can do it also. My .02.
Why can't we build a triple with over 125 bhp or whatever the new Daytona has?

Apex Dawg