Re: [ST] 1999-2001 Variations

While I am usually a function over form kinda person,
I REALLY like form when the function is not necessary.

What I mean is if I'm heading on a trip, I care more
about riding the bike and getting myself and my stuff
there in once piece than I do about how I (and/or the
bike) look.

If I'm simply commuting to/from work or around town, I
like the bike to look nice (since the function of the
luggage is out of the question).  You can take the
Give bags off, but the wingrack is a PITA to put on
and remove from what I've been told.  Especially since
the indicator relocator kit mounts the new indicators
to the rack.

Granted, this was from a while back when Givi didnt
'support' the ST and a 3rd party made a wingrack
'adapter' kit.  I dont know if Givi has started making
stuff for the ST specifically or not.