RE: [ST] Arkansas??

>From: "Richard & Lisa White" <redriders@xxxxxxx>

>I am locked into next weekend based on my work
>schedule.   Maybe some of the others can make it then, especially those
>that
>can't next weekend.
>
>...Richard

Richard,
Heck, maybe I will just go BOTH week-ends!  I have not made any reservations
at Mtn. Harbor resort, and haven't really gotten any feedback from others
wanting to go yet, do ya'll have anyone else going besides us yet?  I
haven't heard from Bird, but I *think* that that is Kiddo weekend for him.
I suspect I will have two or three others wanting to go, prolly hear from
then Mon/Tues. If I remember correctly, you will want to reserve rooms #'s
13,14, 15 or 16.  Just ask for one of the four rooms that are a separate two
story unit at the south end of the complex. (you might mention my name and
see if they still have historical info on where I stayed last).  But if not
available, all the rooms are good, those four just have a private parking
area (It's a real laid back/safe place anyway, about 2-3 miles off 270 on a
private drive.  Man, I'm psyched!  Looking forward to seeing y'all!

Jay,  Hope to meet up with you as well.  Don't' think I can do two 3-day
weekends in a row, but maybe if some folks want to meet for a day the
following weekend we could do something a little further north, say, Eureka
Springs or somesuch.  BTW, how is the Sprintona-ST, working out?  Really
would like to hear your thoughts on the new motor in the ST chassis!

28f degrees, in Big D with a smattering of ice.  A good day for Baileys's
Irish Crème.

Cheers, y'all!

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"