Then Sunday I will be here:

Date: Sunday, Mar 10, 2002
Event: Daytona in Dallas!
Location: Granada Theater, 3524 Greenville Ave., Dallas
State: TX
$5.00
donation...
Details:
http://www.texmoto.com/texmotoEvents/DisplayEvents.asp?Details=603

Anyone else in the area wanna hook-up at the Granada????
(great 20's style theater, converted to a bar/theater)

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx