Re: [ST] Warm Up Prairie Dawg

At 08:13 PM 3/3/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Sorry, It's only 3 degrees here in South Dakota and I can't get out and ride.
>
>:)
>
>Daniel "Prairie Dawg" Miller

Daniel,

Here's a shot at warming you up: Weren't you the one that, to my disbelief,
passed me MID CORNER by at least 10 mph ON THE INSIDE in that wonderful
canyon at last years Western Rallye. Me on my ST, you on the T-Bird Sport.
All I can say is you gave me an entirely new opinion of that motorcycle.
Not that I can ride that well but DAMN you went by me so fast I think you
sucked some of the touch-up paint off my bellypan. And I wasn't crawling.

Same time next year, buddy.

John Petrey, Jr.
Apex Dawg
Red ' 00 ST