[ST] epowersports Update

Well, I posted last week that I had called epowersports.com customer service
to check the status of my order that I planed on 2/16/02 and was billed to
my credit card on 2/20/02.  Well, this was for the great deal on the Joe
Rocket Phoenix jacket.  Well, I was told last Monday or Tuesday (don't
remember which) that they had just received shipment of the jackets and my
order would be going out that day.  Well, needless to say, I still hadn't
seen anything by today at work (where it was being shipped to).  So, I
called them back.  This time the guy on the phone had a tracking number and
said it just shipped on 3/1/02 - almost 2 weeks after billing my credit
card.

Well, once again I asked them if this was common practice for them and he
said it was.  And, once again, basically an "I don't care" kind of attitude.

Now, this is in no way a reflection on the individual who posted the deal in
the first place.  I know you were just offering it up and the price is quite
nice.  And I don't wait for merchandise to ship, but I don't like being
billed 2+ weeks prior to shipment and no email or otherwise updates on
shipping.  Basically, like was brought up before, I will gladly pay the
extra $10-$30 saved for better and more reliable service.

And on a side not, I ordered a ZeroGravity Double Bouble and new wellnuts
about the same time.  They told me at the time of the order that they were
out of stock and it would be up to 2 weeks until it was shipped.  Well, I
contacted them, too, last week and they were having production problems with
one of the machines that makes the DB.  She assured me she would get more
information and contact me back.  Well, she called my back last Thursday and
said it would ship by Wednesday of this week at the very latest.  And they
HAVEN'T billed my credit card yet.  She said they wouldn't bill until it was
shipped.  That is the way business should be done.

- - Vent Mode OFF -

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28