[ST] Summer Jackets

All,

I just found two jackets that may be a consideration for those who don't
want the Joe Rocket Phoenix summer jacket.
Just saw them on their web sites, so can not vouch for either of them in
any way.

http://www.brosh.com/store.asp
Price is $68

and

http://www.hapjones.com/arlenness/nj_airtech.htm
Price is $119

I just received my Motoport Canyon Jacket and pants and am very impresed
with them.  Still cold here in PA.
Going to try out the Jacket today as I take the Triumph out for a short
ride. (Triumph content)
Motoport called me to double check the sizing  to be sure I ordered the
correct size.  Within a week I had the jacket and pants.  Good service
and what looks like a great product.

Dave Bardell
01 ST- BRG