Re: [ST] Summer Jackets

Ozy ST-listers after a Summer Jacket might want to look at the Australian
made Rivet Airstream: kevlar mesh; cordura reinforcements; C-DRY lining;
ISOFOAM body armour etc. If the number of labels which come with a jacket is
an indication of quality then it must be good ;) I counted at least 7! $390
banana republic dollars which -when you've allowed for the exchange rate,
import duty (40%), GST (10%) and freight- is cheaper than importing a Joe
Rocket Phoenix. Doesn't have the snazzy colours of the Joe Rocket, just
black or grey/black, but it has passed the most strenous test in the
industry- the fashion police (me missis!). On the bike it feels great, with
plenty of ventilation and lots of areas to adjust.
Can't seem to find a URL-  must be one of the last companies left without a
website?
Barry
01 BRG ST