Re: [ST] Skyking Frame Sliders

Rich Marcus wrote:

> Now a question:  For those of you who will be installing the sliders on your
> Sapphire Blue ST, I'd like your thoughts on which color blends-in better,
> the black or white.  (As both my daughter and wife constantly remind me, I
> have no sense of color.)

Tell them that they are wrong. You do have a sense of color. You have
picked the best looking one!

Huh? What? Yeah, so what if I started the color wars again.
YIKES! Running and ducking and dodging bullets. (Not the lead and copper
jacketed kind, just the paint-ball variety.)

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The Yawkey's are gone. The next significant change will be the lifting
of the curse."
        Me. I said it first!