[ST] Skyking Frame Sliders

They cost way less than one fairing piece.  If I ever have to use them,
I figure they'd pay for themselves (yes, I admit, assuming they work).

My 2¢: Frame Sliders were invented for RACE BIKES to protect the FRAMES
of enormously expensive race bikes, which cost several times what our
entire bikes cost, and seem to slide down race tracks more quite often.
That's why they're called FRAME SLIDERS, not fairing sliders.  With
Alloy box section frames, the slighest ding or scratch will compromise
the integrity to the point that even insurance companies will total an
otherwise cosmeticly damaged bike.
So...Ricky Racer sees the sliders on Ben Bostroms Duc and decides he has
to have some for his GSX600R.  Now we have them our Sprints.  IMHO, the
are simply cosmetic accesories, available for customizing and
personalizing your bike.   If you drop your bike, they won't protect
anything but the FRAME and like Matt said, save your insurance company
some money, and perhaps be the difference between your insurance
totalling your bike because of the damaged frame or repairing your
trashed bike and giving it back to you.
Just my opinion.  But yes, they look cool.

David
'99ST