From: Matt Knowles [mailto:matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 11:56 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Skyking Frame Sliders

<Snip>

>So...Ricky Racer sees the sliders on Ben Bostroms Duc and decides he has
>to have some for his GSX600R.  Now we have them our Sprints.  IMHO, they
>are simply cosmetic accesories, available for customizing and
>personalizing your bike...   But yes, they look cool.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I think they look like you ran
over a skateboard and got it lodged in the fairing. I'm not sure how that
looks cool. But then what do I know, everyone seems to love tatoos these
days and I don't get the point of them either. Maybe I am getting old. :)

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://members.cox.net/aestheticdesign
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned

*