Re: [ST] Handy Industries delays?

Try their webpage:  http://www.handyindustries.com/welcome.asp

I bought their wheel balancer at the Chicago show and they were supposed to
send me the larger cones for the balancer so that I can balance the Sprint
ST rear wheel.  Instead, they sent me the Triumph pin for the single sided
swingarm stand, which I don't own.  I tried calling with no luck.  I sent
an email to sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and got a reply the next day telling
me that they were sorry for the mistake and that they were shipping the
cones to me.  When I asked about the SSSS pin, they told me to just keep
it, no charge.

We'll see when the cones arrive, but so far, so good.  YMMV.

Tad Gralewski   tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01 Triumph Sprint ST - Allison
95 ST1100 - STress-Reliever  STOC #1539
77 GS750 - The Blue Dolphin
93 CBR1000F - The Black Whale - R.I.P. (rebuild in progress)
http://tad.gralewski.com
The best things in life that you find are
those things you never went looking for. - RTG