[ST] RE: Frame sliders

I brought a set of (Moko) frame sliders for my RS in preparation for a weeks
touring -- figuring that if it went rubber side up, I'd be less likely to
break gear/brake levers, faring panels etc. -- and so may not have to go
home on a breakdown truck. Fortunately I never put the theory to the test,
but a few weeks later a tw*t in a van reversed into it while it was parked
and, apart from a slightly bent gear lever and a few very light scratches
(including the slider), nothing was broken, so I could still carry on riding
until it was a convenient time to get it fixed -- so they worked for me
because of the reduced hassle.

My 1.5p.....

Tim
'01 RS