Re: [ST] tents and camping on a trip

I think it was Motorcycle Consumer News that recently did a review of a
tent that Chase Harper is making. Not a terribly roomy tent but it packs
real small. I think it was around $200. If it's anything like their bags,
the quality is good and they have a lifetime warranty.

>For those who vacation on your bike (I've yet to do
>so) and camp rather than stay in hotels...
>
>I'm looking for a tent that will fit nicely into the
>Triumph throw-over saddlebags and still allow me some
>room to put some roadtrip essentials in there.  Any
>suggestions?
>
>FWIW, I'm also fishing for an aprox price point too...

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643