RE: [ST] Mushy rear-end, Eric, Chris

Take a look in the owners manuel. In it you will find directions on
how to adjust both spring preload and rebound. The best way to set
the rear ( and the front) preload is of course with a tape measure.
If you don't know how to set preload correctly then ping me off the
list. As for rebound I'd go one turn out from full.

Erik