From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John
Petrey, Jr.
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:56 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] New (old) topic

Hooray! It's GPS

The Garmin V looks too big (or shaped wrong) to mount on ST??? But some
of
you have mentioned you've upgraded to this model. Does it use datacards?

For Sprint & Audi use is this the best model?  Since this is a business
expense (customers-waypoints) price matters a little less.

Yeah, I looked in the archives and there is some stuff in there but to
be
honest I just like posting regurgitated stuff so much I couldn't resist.

TIA,

John

*   *