Re: [ST] Joe Rocket Phoenix Pants

Don,

I "just" bought a pair from www.newenough.com

Haven't really had  a chance to test them (i.e. no hot weather yet).  But so
far I like the design/features.  Very well made, attaches to the jacket via
an 8" zipper in the back (added confidence that the jacket won't "roll-up"
in a slide)..  big side zippers on the legs allow you to use them as
overpants, I've put them on over jeans with my boots on, no problem.  They
are sized in waist/inseam as follows:

Small:     28 - 30 waist,    31 inseam

Med:       32 - 34 waist,    31 inseam

Lrg:       36 - 38 waist,    32 inseam

XLrg:      39 - 41 waist,    32 inseam

XXLrg:     43 - 45 waist,    33 inseam

XXXLrg:    46 - 48 waist,    33 inseam

This is pretty close to "real" sizing, so if you are going to use them as
"overpants" you might want to go a size bigger than your regular pants.

I did get a chance to wear them in about 70f and they definitely "breath"
very well.  Can't wait for the "hot" weather to get here!

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx