Re: [ST] headlight bulbs (again)

Ben,

The number for the third eye is w5w Philips blue vision part #12961bv.
The number for the head light it is Philips vision plus H4, part #
12342vp. As for how much trouble it is to change I cant tell you. I had
all of my faring off so I deciced to replace the bulbs for a brighter
light and gp. No big deal with all the fairing off, I am sure another
lister can tell you how hard it is with out taking the fairing off.
Hope that helps.

Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk  ( The Fast Non-Color)