From: Lloyd Horton [mailto:redbandits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 1:52 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] a short intro and a few questions

I've been hanging out watching list traffic for a while, so that I
could get a handle on the ST way.
I made a trip over to a Triumph shop and wouldn't you know it,
the one guy who really knows the model line was busy with a real
prospect. I finally lost patience and left.

I know I like what I see and that the Sprint has evolved a good bit
since 95.

My question, what are the differences between the 2001 and 2002
models?

What kind of prices are folks paying for the ST?

Sorry just to jump in and ask these questions, but I'm pretty close to
spending that hard earned cash and I knew y'all could set me straight.

thanks,
lloyd
...are black ones really faster?

*