RE: [ST] New file uploaded

I say leave them all off. After I repainted my '83 Vision
(http://members.cox.net/aestheticdesign/vision83.html) I left all the
stickers off and even went so far as grinding and polishing the
YAMAHA off of the engine, the grab rail, the master cylinder cover,
etc. The only place where it said YAMAHA on the bike was the wheels,
but you had to look real close. Since the Vision was kind of unique
any ways, the lack of identification had a lot of people scratching
their heads wondering just what they were looking at.

>Thanks, the color is called "Tangelo Pearl".  I saw it
>on a Harley Clone once and thought it would look
>really cool on a sportbike. I'm thinking of leaving
>all the stickers off except the Triumph on the tank -
>what do y'all think?

- --
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643