ST Panniers

Hi,
       was hoping that someone out there in Triumph land might be able to
help me. I have picked up a second-hand pair of OE Triumph Hard Panniers
that I wish to fit to my ST. Unfortunately there were no fitting
instructions and I have a feeling that there may be some bits missing.
For instance, my ST has a standard exhaust fitted but judging by the pics I
have seen of ST's with panniers fitted the exhaust appear to sit
a good deal lower. Is there a special adapter of some type in the fitting
kit that allows you to lower the standard pipe?

Ideally what I am after if anyone can help is a 'list' of the parts
included in the fitting kit so I can compare it with what I have got
myself. Also if anyone has any pictures / diagrams that could be scanned
and sent to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Dave Sillence