Re: [ST] British USA Houston

Have you tried these guys?

Polaris West
6117 Highway Boulevard
Katy, TX 77494
Telephone: 281-391-8800

I haven't been there and they probably aren't any closer to you, but it may
be worth a try.  I don't like going to British USA either because it's a 45
ride for me too.  My two trips there were to fix a leak which was covered
under warranty, so I didn't have to pay.  I believe I dealt with Bill both
times and, in person, he's very friendly and helpful, but I had to call them
back to find out if my bike had been fixed yet.

BTW, I just got my bike in Dec (used 2001) and am looking for someone to
ride with (and to find out where the best places around here are).

Chris Warren
Missouri City, TX