[ST] A very, very long shot...

Allright, the likelyhood of someone coming through on
this is about the same as the Winthrop Eagles
upsetting Duke and going on to win the Big Dance, but
here goes.  Please don't laugh.

I posted pics of my Sprint being repainted and
reassembled in Pearl River, Louisiana.  I live in
Akron, Ohio.  Would anyone like to take a nice, one
way ride on my dime (my bike, plus gas and airfare
home) within the next few weeks?  I can have the bike
shipped for about $500, but I think a one way ticket
plus gas would cost me about half that -- that is, if
someone is looking to take a trip of that length.

I figured there was always a tiny chance that someone
on this list lived in Louisiana and had relatives in
Ohio (or vice versa), and would like to see them for
Easter on my dime.  Even if that's not the case, you'd
get a great chance to see the country on a newly
painted Tangelo Pearl Sprint ST.