[ST] Weekend ride in Phoenix and Tucson area

Unfortunately no one responded to my request for riding venues and such in
the Phoenix/Tucson area, so I thought I post one more time--does anyone know
of any good organized (or semi-organized or downright dis-organized rides
for that matter) that are taking place this weekend?

If you do, or are just looking for someone to beat around the back roads
with this weekend, please give me a call on my cell on 612.308.9424.

I'll be picking up the Aprilia Mille R Friday night and will be tooling
around all Saturday and late into the day Sunday....

jay levine