Re: [ST] British USA Houston

original message:
>the last remaining dealership in Houston, British USA, is overpriced, far
>away, and dishonest.  Sorry to vent, but the situation here seems to be
>deteriating and as a result I find my self, happy with my Triumph, unable
>to recommend buying one here in Houston, Texas.
>
>Rick Paukert

Sorry to hear of your dilemma, Rick.  I have several friends in Houston (you
know most of'em) and they are in the same boat, ready to "jump ship" if
something isn't done.  Houston is one of the BIGGEST Triumph markets in the
country.  I hope they remedy the situation quickly.

ARE YOU LISTENING T.O.A. ???????????

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite