Re: [ST] rides

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, pattrick wrote:

> > Fellow listers,  DO NOT trust this guy!  He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
> > He has loaded the speed-3 tune into his ST and god knows what else!  I
> have
> > ridden with Patt, he is dangerous.  Beware, he is fast, and very
> "stealthy"
> > even in RED. <g>
> >

> > STeve Duncan
> > "Loco Dawg"
> > '00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
> > Dallas, Tx
> >
> Who me? ah Steve, I am just a  left handed Aggie painter who goes for a
> little Sunday ride now and then. And really it is stock and I am sticking to
> that story, besides who was pulling wheelies and the Uturns???  and  you owe
> me a rollon.

Hey, I saw no such wheelies :-) As far as the U-turns, after that
particular day, STeve could have been names "wrong way", but I that
might not be politically correct.

Anyway, except for one turn, the only way I figured out that we might
have made the wrong turn is the presence of the emap on my tripple
clamp.

Tom