[ST] Daytona 200

Hello all,

I just got back from a week in FL, great weather, good riding (on a borrowed
'78 Honda Goldwing and a borrowed '71 Harley Sportster).  You four are in a
fun riding area, but the heat in summer must be a bear (I'm from central
Maine, and have moved to the more moderate climes of New Hampshire).

On Sunday I dropped by for the Datona 200, lots of fun, I couldn't figure out
how to get to the infield, but the race was great to see even from the
stands.  So few Triumphs out in the parking lot though,and nothing going on
down town, was the last day though so I shouldn't have expected much.  Lots
of exotics to look at, which was great.

Anyone heading south on Route 1 on a Sprint ST with hard luggage around about
1:30?  I was on the '78 Goldwing, waving, looking like a dud in my sweatshirt
and jeans.  I didn't expect to have the bikes availible, so I didn't bring
any safey gear.  Yikes, felt naked and scared riding that way, but still had
some fun.

I enjoyed riding in a new area, spent lots of time fishing, driving around in
my uncles '68 Dodge Cornet 440 (BIG V-Eight, lots-o-power, with top down).  I
stayed in Sebastian, great area.  If anyone sees a '68 maroon Cornet, wave
and say hello to Uncle Dan for me.

Good riding in all parts of the country.

Sean
'01 Sprint ST BRG
'98 XR400 w/ lights