[ST] POM in Adelaide

POM wanting help from any Aussie lurkers especially in the Adelaide
vicinity.

I'm thinking of emigrating downunder moving to the Adelaide area (Job is
Adelaide based) what are the roads like?  Straight and boring or twisty
and fun?  It might sound like a pretty dumb question but the bike is
important to me.  Furthermore if you have any general info you can pass
on I would be most appreciative.  The job is based in Edinburgh and I'm
happy to live up to 1/2 commute to the area any particularly good areas
to live?

Thanks for any info

Bradders

Be Realistic