[ST] Cool Summer Jacket

Daphe-That jacket looks suspiciously like my Marsee Ballistic Jacket
(only mine is grey-black) I don't remeber the name of it and don't have
it handy to check, but GP-2 sounds real familiar.  I like the jacket a
lot, but if it is the Marsee, I have to say the "armour" is junk.  It
came with some open sell foam pads which I replaced with Knox armour for
some real protection.  Also to call it a "summer jacket" is relative.  I
don't wear it in the summer in Las Vegas, cause even with the grey
color, the materiel is very thick and warm even when soaked in sweat.
Summer in the Northeast it would be fine.
I will attest to its durability though,  I had it on when I broke my
elbow and had it not been for it and the Knox elbow guard what was a
slight chip would probably have been a shattered elbow. I actually left
an imprint of my lower arm in the rocker panel of the car I hit about 1"
deep!  The jacket was unscathed, as it was after my son laid his F2 down
in some sand in the median of a highway and skided on the arm and
shoulder.

David
'99ST