[ST] LA dealers

>Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:12:53 EST
>From: Jconne6305@xxxxxx
>Subject: [ST] LA dealers

>Hello all  I am moving to Los Angeles end of April and would like a heads
up
>on LA dealers.  any and all information appreciated.  also anyone who wants
>to show me a few good roads would be greatly appreciated  thanks jc

Rich Marcus
'01 Sapphire Blue ST

jc

Welcome to SoCal, the land of more than "a few good roads".  (For all those
out there ready to rip my lungs out for seemingly being smug, I'm not being
smug.  Merely stating a fact am extremely appreciative of being able to live
here.)

Where will you be moving to?  Depending on the answer I might be able to
show you some roads.  There are a bunch of Triumph riders in other SoCal
locations who would be able to show the roads in their areas.

For the ABSOLUTE BEST shop in SoCal, you have to visit Southern California
Triumph.  They're located in Brea, CA, which is in Orange County.  They are
rated the #1 Triumph dealer in the USA, as well as being in the Top 100
dealers (of any brand). They've only been in business for about 2 years.
The owner, Tom Hicks, has been in the industry for over 20 years and knows
his stuff.  The whole staff (Sales, Parts and especially Jeremy in
Service)is helpful, extremely knowledgeable and will bend over backwards to
take care of you.  They also have the largest RAT Club membership in the
USA; about 140 members.  So, with all that going for him, you gotta figure
that he know what he's doing.  Their web address is:

www.socaltriumph.com