[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #162

I've been to Florida once, when I was 7, and know next
to nothing about the place other than football and
ocean.

Looking for something to do if ya'll can give me any
suggestions - I'd appreicate an off-list message.

If you're going to Orlando, you won't see much ocean, but it's loaded with
things to do, from Disneyworld, Universal Studios and a bunch of other
touristy things. con't recall much in great roads, though. Otherwise it's
not too bad a place to be stuck for a few days.
Bare