[ST] motorcycle rentals in FLA, USA?

One of my coworkers mentioned this to me, and I can't
believe I didnt think about it.  This relates to my
posting earlier about being 'stuck' in Orlando.  I've
got the whole day free on Sunday, and would *love* to
ride over to the beach (havent been there since I was
8).

Does anyone know of a place I can rent a non-HD bike
in the Florida area (I am somewhat considering Buell a
HD, but would settle for a Buell).

Someone told me a 'cold front' is moving this weekend,
but weather.com says it'll be near 80 degrees F...I
live in Ohio, so this is not cold by any stretch of
the imagination.