From: Alan Bowen [mailto:abowen520@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 7:50 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Fuel leak

Rob & others,

This sounds like it'd be a quick fix and my bike won't be laid up at the
dealer for weeks.  I'll try pulling the side covers to verify the location.
If I remove the tank for a closer inspection, how much "slack" will there be
in the fittings?  Is this something I can do myself as I only do basic
maintenance items?  Thanks.  I don't feel as bad about this problem anymore.

Alan in NJ
'01 BRG