RE: [ST] Accessories

Ahhhh, Rich, I believe if you look closely you will find that the message
you are refering to was posted by a newest Aussie lister. :}

And I like him a lot, maybe I will get downunder and hang out in the bush,
shoot some cans and race some 'roo's, with our new mate.

STeve Duncan
Don't tell me that Aussies have that 'gun thing' as well!!!!!
I used to have a very close relationship with a gun, don't tell the wife but
i even slept with it on exercises!, i got over my gun thing when i moved
onto scuba diving and Bikes, come to think of it i'm not sure which is more
dangerous!