RE: [ST] Accessories

Stop it, you Americans are scaring me!!!!

I might just fit a LAW (Light Anti tank Weapon) to either side of my RS,
that would move the Volvo's out of the way!!   *<;-)

Hey Rich,
    I think you'll find a LAW will affect your handling due to recoil and a
bitch to reload "on the fly", may i suggest a 9mm Chain gun? Much more
compact and that lovely sound! Just like a GM6/71 supercharger! To be honest
i think you Poms started it all....and i for proof i offer this....check out
www.britishmotorcycle.com.au and look under Norton spares.....see what i
mean!! I do agree with the sentiment..somthing should be done about Volvo's,
years ago in New South Wales the police had this campaign where considerate
motorists displayed a sticker saying "Motorcycle aware driver", in response
a lot of motorcyclists started wearing "Volvo aware rider" stickers on our
helmets.......

You're welcome anytime Steve, we tend to cull the 'roos a lot out here and i
have a small gunsmiths shop out the back so i think i could find you
somthing to shoot instead of cans.
But i digress, i've checked with the local Triumph dealer (bloody 800kms
away) about the fold away lift handle for use with the panniers, he assures
me he can get one although it may take a while. Is there anyone else out
there interested in this as if so i'll post the part numbers etc.
Also, being new to fuel injection on bikes, if i fit up a new can to the
bike will i have to change the program in the computer, if so how?

Bill Wilkin
'99 ST   "Mary"
'53 DomiRacer  "Ruby"
'64 Blown 650SS  "Pig"